Coffee for kindess

Coffee for Kindness is exactly what the name suggests. This project was designed with our kids and the community around us in mind. We wanted to create a side venture to our businesses to give back to our local community and charities. 

Our aim is simple, selling bags of Common Ground roasted coffee in our local schools. 100% of the proceeds from each purchase goes to the good causes. 70% will go to a charity which the kids have input to researching and granting. The remaining 30% will go directly into each school. 

A special thanks to all the local businesses and people that have helped set this up: Bidfoods, Finn Gallagher, Matt Harbrow, Phillipa Dick @ Hatch Education, The Print Room, John Swann & Co and Logic Studio.More deet's coming soon.